The cabin is a two-story home, surrounded by pine trees and next to a large wooded lot that provides privacy and a place for kids to play. Located in peaceful Tahoe Paradise, the cabin is just minutes away from all activities, tourist sites and 3 nearby ski resorts (Heavenly, Sierra and Kirkwood). Only a 5-10 minute walk to National Forest land for hiking, cross-country skiing, sledding...and much more!
3 bedrooms (sleeps 6-8)
(1) Downstairs master bedroom has a King bed with french doors that open to the deck.
(2) Large upstairs bedroom has a Queen bed, a Queen Futon, and TV/VCR/DVD Player.
(3) Upstairs bedroom with Queen bed and reading nook.
All beds have down comforters.
2 full bathrooms (one on each floor).
- Gas Fireplace
- 2 Lazy Boy Recliners
- TV with expanded cable/VCR/DVD Player
- Stereo/CD/iPod Player & Speakers
The kitchen is fully-equipped with pots, pans, dishes, wine glasses, spices, sugar and complimentary teas.
- Coffee Maker/Filters
- Small Toys
- Portable Crib (bring your own sheets)
- High Chair
- DVD and VCR tapes
- 2 Fans
- Beach and bath towels
- Extra blankets and comforters
- Paperback books/magazines
- 2 Cable TVs
- 2 VCR/DVD players
- Patio furniture and gas BarBQ Grill